2013 SRA Membership: so much for so little!
For a $50 annual (January 1 to December 31) fee, members receive the following benefits:
- 2013 CIM entrants who become an SRA member by June 1, 2013 will receive:
- Guaranteed CIM individual entry at the low early entry fee of $85 until October 15. Wait to register until you receive the SRA informational email with your SRA event discount coupon codes. This will be sent to you a few days after you sign up.
- 10% discount on your CIM Relay Challenge team entry.
- Preferred “Red Carpet” packet pick-up area at the 2013 CIM Expo.
Special race number bib.
- Special tents at start and at the finish with portapotties, heat and water.
- 10% off entry fees for all other SRA events. Please read the important details about Member ID Numbers and Discount Codes described below.
- Upon registering, members will receive an immediate confirmation email.
- Within a few days, Members will receive another email with a Member ID Number.
- SAVE THIS ID NUMBER since you must use it when you register for an SRA event.
- Your SRA membership number IS NOT A DISCOUNT COUPON CODE. SRA members will receive the event discount coupon codes in a separate email soon after each event registration is launched, or in the Membership ID Number email if the event has already launched.
- Beginning with the 2013 Folsom Blues Breakout Half Marathon, you must apply your coupon code at the time you register for the event. No retroactive discounts will be awarded, so DO NOT enter an event until you receive the discount coupon code.
- 10% off the CIM's on-line merchandise store.
- Exclusive access to the SRA's high-quality coaching programs.
- 10% off SRA-sponsored clinics.
- Members Only E-Newsletters with advance SRA news and updates, training and nutrition tips... and more!
- The knowledge that you are contributing to a not-for-profit organization. SRA beneficiaries include youth fitness programs, running venue development, improvement and maintenance, the American River Parkway, and local, elite, post-collegiate runners.
All this for an annual fee of only $50. Sign up today!