2012 CIM Marathon Bus Ticket… Get on the Bus Gus!
Bus Tickets are $10 pre-purchased through November 18. A limited number will be sold for $25 at the Expo.
Purchasing a bus ticket now assures you that your bus will be there on race morning waiting to take you to the start line. Waiting until the Expo to buy a ticket should be a LAST RESORT. Excessive Expo bus ticket purchases cause logistic difficulties.
Individual Marathon Runners
- If you are purchasing a bus ticket for yourself, please complete all the requested information providing your name as closely spelled/identified as it was in your original registration.
- If you are purchasing a 2012 bus ticket on behalf of a different marathon runner, please also try to provide the runner name as it was in the run registration and if possible provide runner Hometown and Age/Date of Birth as well so that we can correctly match the bus ticket to the runner's registration profile.
- Include the hotel from where you will be taking the bus.
- If you are purchasing one or more bus tickets for a relay team, please provide the Team Name as clearly as possible (some corporate groups have multiple teams, please be as specific as possible).
- For relay runners taking a bus, all buses leave from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Sacramento. To the Start with the marathon runners, buses depart 5 am to 5:30 am; to the 2nd leg buses depart at 6:30 am; to the 3rd leg they depart at 7:00 am; to the 4th leg buses depart at 7:30 am.
BUS "TICKET" PURCHASE will be noted on the runner's Race Bib Label, and this bib label serves as the runner's ticket for boarding the bus.
To confirm if you have already purchased a bus ticket(s) through October 24:
Here - and use the search features ....
- "Name Search" for Individual Marathon registrant or Relay Registrar
- "Category Search" for Relay Teams by category and Registrar Name